Nyayapravah: Call For Articles On Decolonization Of Indian Legal System
Akhil Bharatiya Adhivakta Parishad (ABAP) is inviting scholarly articles & research papers for its quarterly magazine 'Nyayapravah'. On the occasion of completion of 20 years of Publication of Nyayapravah, ABAP intend to bring out a special issue with the central theme 'Decolonization of the Indian legal System'
Topic: Some of the topics suggested (this is illustrative only and not exhaustive) for the special issue are-
- Judicial System (Police Reforms, Prison Reforms, Legislative Reforms, etc) -Institutional Reforms
- Reforms in Procedural Law - Indian Penal Code, Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Evidence Act, Civil Procedure Code, Labour Laws, etc.
- Ancient and Pre-Colonial Judicial System in India
- Case Analysis - Judgements Delivered by courts with emphasis on the Decolonization of the Indian Legal System
Eligibility: legal profession viz. Lawyers, Academicians, Researchers and Students of Law.
- Articles: 1000-3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Case comment/ Judgement Analysis: 1000-1500 words (excluding footnotes).
- Book review: 750 words (excluding footnotes).
- The articles must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1" margin on all sides, and be sent in .doc/.docx format. A uniform style of citation, i.e., ILI or Blue Book, must be strictly adhered to while sending the paper.
- The contents of the article shall be original and no plagiarized material be sent for publication. The author is liable for any infringement of law. Only the selected original work will be published in the magazine.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with the journal.
How to register:
- No registration fee to be paid. Directly submit your original, authentic and well researched work.
- Articles sent on or before the deadline and adhering to the guidelines will only be considered for publication.
- Along with the article, a note stating author's name & affiliation should be attached.
- All Manuscripts shall be dispatched through the google form or via email and shall accompany: A covering letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript, and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number (MS Word file), and Complete Manuscript (MS Word file).
- Submit via filling the google form or sending an email with "Subject: Submission of Article" at: [email protected] or Upload your article in the google form: https://tinyurl.com/cfpnyayap
Last date to register: 15th March 2022