National Seminar On Convergence of Health Laws & Practice : Recent Developments And Contemporary Challenges [February 25-26, 2022]
IMS Unison University Dehradun is organising a seminar to throw light on major issues of health and medical laws encompassing India.With that intent and to further recommend to a bridge the gaps in law it invite research papers from scholars, academicians, lawyers,medical practitioners, jurists and students on the abovementioned theme.
- The right to health in international human rightslaw
- Right to health andmedical care:Constitutional perspective.
- Role of international institutions in respect of human health
- Medical negligence and malpractices
- The fundamentalright to health care
- Artificial intelligence and discrimination in health care
- Health justice strategies to combat the pandemic: Eliminating discrimination, poverty, and health disparities during and after COVID-19
- Reproductive health rights: Surrogacy, abortion,medical termination of pregnancy, artificial insemination, etc.'
- Challenges and opportunitiesformitigating vulnerabilities associated with health ofliving beings
- Various public health policies and programs and theirimplementation
- Role of government and other stakeholders in implementation of Public Health Programs
- Lessons from the pandemic:Is IP a barrier rto public health?"
- Draft COTPA Amendment Bill, 2020
- Accountability and monitoring of the status of right of health & role of stakeholders
The participants are requested to send their abstracts & papers to [email protected].
Last date for Abstract Submission: January 25, 2022
Date for confirmation of acceptance of Abstract: January 31, 2022
Last Date for Registration: February 12, 2022
Submission of Full Paper: February 15, 2022
Click here to download the brochure