Legal Professional Vacancy In HRRL
HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Ltd. (HRRL) is a Joint Venture between Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) and Government of Rajasthan (GOR). HRRL invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Legal professional Grade E1
No of post: 01
Age limit: 28 years
Salary: ₹40000- ₹140000
- 3-years full time course in law after graduation or 5 years course in law after 12th Standard from
- AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. Candidates scoring minimum 60% in aggregate of all the semesters/years for UR/OBCNC/EWS candidates (55% for SC, ST & PwBD candidates) in the qualifying degree (as applicable) are only eligible to apply.
- UR, EWS and OBCNC candidates are required to pay an application fee of ₹500/- (Application fee of ₹500/- + Applicable Taxes + Bank Charges) through Online Payment mode only.
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to apply:
- Candidates are requested to apply online only on https://www.hrrl.in/. Online submission of the application will be allowed on the website up to 24.04.2020. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
- Online Application System will be open from 1000 hrs on 20.03.2020 to 23:59 hrs on 24.04.2020.
- Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered. The email id and mobile number provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year.
- Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo / fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law. Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during the course of shortlisting / selection process. Any mismatch in name, qualification, other criteria of documents from the data given in application form will lead to disqualification at any stage.
Last date to apply: 24th April 2022
Click here for the official notification