Call for application: Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Vacancy in Karnataka
The Office of the Advocate General for Karnataka invites applications from recent law graduates for the position of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
No of post: 05
Salary: The Honorarium payable shall be a sum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
• Students must have graduated/be due to graduate from Universities/Colleges recognized by the Bar Council of India. 0-2 years of experience.
• Demonstrable interest in litigation and public policy.
• A strong academic record from a leading educational institution.
• Well-developed research, drafting and writing skills.
How to apply:
1. Send an email with the subject as "Application for Law Clerk-cum-Research
Assistant" to: [email protected].
2. This email should include the following:
• A cover letter of not more than 500 words describing your interest in this position
• A resume
• A recent sample of academic writing of not more than 2000 words.
• Consolidated transcript (if not available, please include the transcripts of all semesters till date)
• Provisional/Final Degree, if available a copy of which will need to be submitted prior to joining, if not presently available)
3. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a virtual interview.
Last date to apply: 10th June 2022