NLUO Organizing Article Writing Competition On Mental Health
National Law University Odisha (NLUO), The Health and Wellness Committee is contented to organize Article Writing Competition 2022 on Mental Health in collaboration with Talk-to-Angel a startup providing online counselling services for mental health, under the aegis of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav initiative by the government of India. It is an initiative to endeavor to celebrate and honor progressive India's 75th year of independence, as well as the glorious history of its people, culture, and achievements.
Objective of the course: the major purpose of the competition is to spread awareness on Mental Health Issues among our fraternity and the competition would also be focusing on "Mental Health"
Who can participate: Any student pursuing U.G / P.G course. A maximum of 2 Co-authors are allowed
Awards & certificate:
i. Cash Prizes for top 2 winners.
ii. Compilation of the top 20 articles will be published on the website of the University.
iii. Certificate of Excellence for top 10 participants.
iv. Participation Certificates for the entire participants.
v. Access to Talk to Angel's free unlimited E- sessions to the competition's winner for a period of 1 year. (Commencing from the Date of Result Declaration).
vi. Opportunity of one-month online internship to the winner at TalktoAngel. (Area of internship to be decided based upon by student's academic qualification and area of interest).
vii. Access to unlimited E-session at 20% discount to all the registered participants of the competition for the period of 1 year
1) Single Author- ₹50
2) Co-Author- ₹70
1. The title of the article ought to be appropriate.
2. The maximum word limit is 1500 words excluding footnotes.
3. Plagiarism shall not exceed 10%.
4. Co-authorship of more than 2 authors is not allowed.
5. Names of both the author and the co-author (if any) along with their respective designation(s) and contact number(s) must be submitted in a separate MS Word document.
6. Any kind of names or signs that might reveal the identity of the author by any means on the document shall attract disciplinary measures.
7. Participants must follow the Oscola 4th Edition method of citation.
8. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, justified alignment, 1.5 line spacing.
9. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing
10. The paper shall be in MS Word Format.
11. Once the article has been submitted to the Committee, the ownership of the article shall be transferred to the organizers.
12. Articles that are already published or are in consideration with other organizations shall be outrightly rejected.
13. All the articles shall be submitted to the e-mail: [email protected]
14. Any similarity of texts without due acknowledgments or any other kind of malpractices by any means shall attract strict disciplinary actions.
Last date to register: 15th march
Click here to register
Click here for the brochure
Click here for the official notification