NLU Delhi Is Organising Panel Discussion On "Sex-Work As Work: Socio Legal Discourse"
Centre for Labour Law Research and Advocacy (CLLRA), at National Law University, Delhi is organising a panel discussion on Sex work as work: socio legal discourse.
Date of Event: 17th November 2022
Objective of the Event: Bringing forth interdisciplinary areas in labour before the students and other interested participants. Under Labour Law Discussion Series, a panel discussion on sex work, with a special focus on sex work as a form of labour.
Event Venue: Room No. 506, Academic Block, National Law University, Delhi.
1. Prof. (Dr.) Anuja Agrawal, Department of Sociology, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi.
2. Dr. Ashley Tellis, Independent Researcher & LGBH Activist.
3. Adv. Tripti Tandon, Lawyers Collective.
4. Ms. Lalita, Aakansha Samiti, Delhi.
5. Dr. Sophy K.J., Associate Professor and Director, Centre for Labour Law Research and Advocacy (CLLRA), National Law University, Delhi.
Click here to register
Click here for the official notification