NLU Delhi Is Organising National Seminar On Contractualisation In Employment -Law & Policy
National Law University is organising National Seminar On Contractualisation in Employment -Law and Policy: Challenges and Solutions Organised By National Labour Law Association, New Delhi & CTAG, National Law University – Dwarka, Delhi in collaboration with Friedrich Ebert Foundation - India Office, New Delhi.
Date of event: 17th to 18th September 2022
Objective of the event: The Seminar will deliberate on the contemporary issues relating to the contractualisation of the workforce - policy and the law. In this context, an attempt would be made to draw lessons from the best practices followed in other jurisdictions.
Sub-themes of the Seminar:
• Fixed Term Employment
• Contractual employment or Perennial work: Labour - Law and Policies
• Legal Protection to contractual workers: Social Security etc
• Inter-State Migrant workers and their rights
• Gig- workers-and Platform workers
• Regularization of contractual workers: Judicial trends
• Industrial development and contratualisation of workforce
• State policy on contratualisation of work
• ILO and other agencies on contractual employment
• Tripartism and social dialogue
• Law and policies on Contractual employment in other nations
• Labour Law Reforms and Contractualisation of workers
• Any other topic directly related to the main theme of the Seminar
Who can participate & Registration fees:
• Registration Teachers/ Professionals/ : Rs. 2000
• Registration for Research Scholars, Students: Rs. 1000
Submission Guidelines: The Authors should apply research skills and appropriate research methodology. The research paper should be thematic and desired to be linked to the sub-themes. The length of the abstract should not be more than 500 words. It must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1" margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word application. Footnotes should follow the SILC standard of footnoting. Endnotes are not allowed. At the end of the paper, the author's brief profile should have an E-mail ID, contact number, and address.
How to register: The research paper should be submitted to the Convener of the Seminar at [email protected] Articles received after the stipulated deadline will not be entertained for inclusion in the Seminar. Professionals/Teachers/Students, without submitting any research paper, may participate in the Seminar by paying the requisite charges.
Last date to submit: 04th September 2022
Click here for the official notification