NLU Delhi Is Organising National Conference On Fintech, Data Protection And Cyber Security
National Law University (NLU), Delhi and Centre for Cyber laws is organising national conference on fintech, data protection and cyber security in collaboration with CII- Tata Communications Centre for Digital Transformation.
Date of Event: 19 November 2022
About the conference: The one-day conference has two sessions, encompassing the interface of fintech, data protection, Intermediary liability and cyber security. The following two plenary sessions will cover the wide range of sub themes:
Plenary Session I- Fintech, Data protection and Cyber Security Sub Themes-
1) Fintech and Cybersecurity
a) Regulatory Framework for Fintech
b) Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
c) Payment Industry and PPIs
d) Financial Technology and Cybersecurity
2) Data Protection
a) Data Sovereignty
b) Data Localization
c) How much surveillance is good surveillance?
d) Data Minimization
e) Data Protection and AI f Privacy Laws in Business
g) Interplay between consumer protection and Data Protection
h) International Approach to Data Protection
1) Digital Capitalism
j) The Rise and Regulation of Data Marketplace
Plenary Session II Intermediary Liability and Cyber Security
a) Intermediary Liability in digital space
b) Role of intermediary in Strengthening cyber security
c) Cloud Service Provider: Issues & Challenges
d) Internet Intermediaries: Duty of care and due diligence
e) Role of Internet Intermediaries in Advancing Public Policy Objectives
f) Role of Internet Intermediaries in protecting IPRs
g) Changing Dynamics of Intermediary liability in digital space
Both the plenary sessions will be presided over by Session Chairs from academia/industry/legal practitioners.
The text of the manuscript must be formatted as:
Font: Times New Roman;
While the footnotes must be formatted as:
Font: Times New Roman;
• Submissions must conform to the guidelines provided under the 20th edition of the Bluebook system of citation. Please note that the use of speaking footnotes and end-notes is discouraged.
• Additionally, the first page of the manuscript should only include the title of the paper and a 250-word abstract. Co-authorship is allowed only up to a maximum of 2 authors.
• The link for submission will be shared later.
• It is the responsibility of the Authors to ensure that the electronic copies of submissions are free from authors) name, affiliation, name of the institution, postal address, and author's contact details such as e-mail and contact number of the author designated to receive correspondence
• The manuscript must be the original work of the author and free from plagiarism. All submissions will be subject to plagiarism check.
• The manuscript submitted to the journal must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book and should not be submitted to any other
journal/conference/book while under review with us.
• Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words. No paper will be accepted without an abstract.
• The final decision as to acceptance and publication of the manuscript rests with the Editorial board.
• Author/s are required to submit the manuscripts in Microsoft word document.
Submission of Full paper- Sunday, October 30, 2022
Confirmation of Acceptance- Tuesday, November 8, 2022
Conference Date- Saturday, November 19, 2022
Click here for the official notification