The National Law Institute University (NLIU) Bhopal presents six weeks online certificate course in company law
Course date: 16th May – 24th June 2022
No of seats: 500 (On a First-Come, First-Served basis)
• To introduce the students to basic tenets of Company Law regime.
• To conduct an area specific study of Company related matters in India.
• To develop clear understanding among the students about the practical situations faced by the various stakeholders of Indian Company Law regime in their professional life.
• To impart knowledge of the contemporary developments in Indian Company Law.
Course mode: The Course would be delivered through online medium, i.e. CISCO Webex platform only. All the e-reading material and e-reference material shall be provided through the online mode. The candidates may consult the faculty concerned through emails or online
Who can participate: The course is designed for stakeholders interested in acquiring professional knowledge and practical skills in the area of Company Law. Anyone who is pursuing any Degree or has a Degree in any discipline shall be eligible to peruse this Certificate Course. The minimum prerequisite for undertaking the Certificate Course is access to the Internet and a Computer system with good audio & video facility. The Certificate Course shall be of great value and importance to candidates from the following fields:
• UG and PG Students;
• Company Stakeholders;
• Members of various Enforcement agencies; and
Course Fees: The interested candidates would be required to pay Rs. 3,000/- as the Certificate Course Fees vide the link created on the application page at NLIU website
Click here for the official notification