International Seminar (Tenth Virtual) On Credibility Of Evidence By Forensic Practices In Crime Investigation
Kerala Law Academy Law College is organizing a One Day International Seminar on Credibility of Evidence by Forensic Practices in Crime Investigation from the Kerala Law Academy Campus.
Eligibility: Law Students, Academicians, Lawyers, Social Workers, Policy Makers, and Officials from various Departments- Representatives from Institutions and Professionals; NGO, Social Activists, Social Science Researchers and Faculty and Research Scholars. The Research Articles received would be published in proceedings with ISBN.
Registration Fees: Rs.750/- per participant (Additional fee of Rs.250/- should be paid in the case of maximum one Co-Author).
Payment Mode: Online
Awards and Certificate: All the Participants will be awarded with an E-certificate of presentation.
- Submission of Abstracts: 16th December 2021.
- Communication of Abstract Acceptance: 18th December 2021.
- Submission of Full paper: 1st of January 2022.
- Intimation of Full paper Acceptance: 4th January 2022.
- Date of payment of Registration fee: 6th January 2022.
- International Seminar: 8th January 2022.
- The Submission should be in Word Format.
- The format specified below has to be strictly adhered to.
- Body - Times New Roman, Font Size: Heading-14, Text-16 in A4 format, single line spacing, in justify not exceeding 2500 words including Title
- Footnotes - Times New Roman Font 10 size. Further, speaking footnotes are discouraged
- Borders, underlines or other design objects must not be included in the paper.
- References need not be mentioned at the end of a paper and must be included within footnotes.
- Precedents may be in Italics but not bold.
- All sub headings must be left aligned, in bold.
- An Abstract not exceeding 250 words shall be submitted for consideration. The Abstract shall contain the Synopsis of the Paper, Subtitles, Reference materials and Conclusion indicating author's perspective
- Authors are encouraged to use The Bluebook (20th ed.)
The abstract must be mailed with the subject "Abstract submission" on or before 16th December 2021.
It must be accompanied by a cover page, stating the following – Title of the paper; Sub-Theme; Name of Author(s); Name of Institute/Organization; Official Designation; E-mail Address; Postal Address; Contact Number.
Registration & Submission Deadline – 16th December 2021
Click here for official notification