Online Diploma In Corporate Laws 2021-22
ILS Law College, Pune is offering a Diploma in Corporate Law (online) program.
Course Objective: Knowledge of laws relating to companies
Eligibility: II year onwards, any graduate, professional
Faculty: Senior Corporate Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries and Experts from Corporate Sector.
Fees: Rs. 15000/- [Rs. 12711.86 + Rs. 2288.14/- (18% GST)]
Course Content :
· Fundamentals of Company Law
· Management and control of a Company
· Reconstruction and closure of a company
· Allied laws (overview), Commercial Courts Act, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code
· Significant corporate law issues in current Market scenario, Arbitration Law, Competition Law, SEBI regulations.
Total No of Seats: 50
Certification : Certificate on completion of programme with 70% attendance and minimum score of 40% marks in the exam
Payment mode: Online. Only through Direct SBI, Net Banking and Credit Card. Debit Cards payments are not acceptable.
Registration date : 19th November to 20th January 2022. From 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm, Monday to Saturday