FICCI IPR Division has established an Intellectual Property Education Centre (IPEC). The objective is to impart specialized education in IP and to develop awareness on IPR as well as to develop a pool of skilled IP professionals. The IPEC Courses are taught by Industry leaders and domain experts from top institutions which include assignments, webinars, drafting exercises, workshops and discussion forums. The courses are pursued by lawyers, IP professionals, Government officials and students from all disciplines.
Important features of the courses:
- Online Examination
- Downloadable study material (e-books)
- Query resolution by IP experts
- Course content developed by IP experts
- Webinars and online workshops by industry experts
- IP Forum (Online discussion platform for resolving subject queries)
Benefits and rewards applicable to all courses:
- Certification on successful completion of the course
- Internship opportunity with FICCI IPR division
- Free participation in all FICCI IP related events
1. Course on Intellectual Property (IPPro). Click here to register.
2. Course on Intellectual Property Rights & Competition Law (IPComp). Click here to register.
3. Course on IP Protection & Commercialization (IPProComm). Click here to register.
Last date to register: 30th September 2021.
Click here for the official notification.