ProBono India In Collaboration With Legal Services Committee Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar & RGNUL Legal Aid Clinic, Patiala is organising the 2nd Edition Of Online Certificate Course On Legal Aid And Allied Laws with special reference to practical aspects of Right to Information, Public Interest Litigation, Consumer Protection Act, Alternative Dispute Resolution and Rights of the Victim on October 2- 31, 2021.
Objectives of the Course
- To enable the students to understand the history and development of Legal Aid in India
- To give a basic idea about the Right to Information and its significance
- To explain the concept of Public Interest Litigation and its importance for provision of access to justice, particularly in India
- To understand various modes of Alternative Dispute Resolution
- To understand the Consumer Rights and various provisions related to it.
- To realize the significance of Rights of the Victims
Certification:- Participants will be required to pay fees of Rs. 200/- if they want certificate after taking the online MCQ based examination. The amount shall be paid within 5 working days of completion of examination.
There is No Registration Fee to attend the course.
Last Date of Registration:- September 20, 2021.
Click here to register.
Click here for more information.