NLUO Organising 3rd CLS Credit Course On The Economics Of Constitutionalism
The Constitutional Law Society (CLS) of National Law University Odisha is organising 3rd CLS Credit Course on The Economics Of Constitutionalism: Principles And Practice.
Dates of event: 22nd January to 6th February 2022
Course objective: To
- Understand the practical application of classroom teaching in diverse spheres of the legal field.
- Analyse economic policies and schemes from a constitutional lens.
- Learn the economic analysis behind constitutional questions and the tools and techniques employed therein.
- Gain skills that can be useful in public policy research or think tank set-ups.
- Expose them to the notional thinking of professionals involved in this process
- Prof. Mukul Asher
- Dr. Suryaprakash Misra
- Dr. K P Krishnan
- Mr. Lalit Panda
Registration fees: Rs. 300
Payment mode: online
How to apply: As there are limited slots, interested candidates are advised to register soon. Payment is to be made through Bank Transfer/NEFT/IMPS. The details of the beneficiary savings account are provided in the brochure, payment guide and Google Form.
*Please note that the registration form requires you to submit a screenshot of the payment.
If you wish to do the bank transfer through your UPI apps (Google Pay, PhonePe and Paytm) then you can refer to the payment guide for the course. You can obviously choose to conduct IMPS/NEFT transactions for the payment of this course and attach the payment receipt in the relevant section of the Google Form. Kindly note that the exact schedule of the classes shall be notified to the registered participants by 15th January 2022.
Last date for registration: 20th January 2022
Click here for the brochure
Click here for the official notification