NLU Jodhpur & IBBI Organising Three-Day Online Certificate Course On "Changing Paradigms Of Insolvency And Bankruptcy Code, 2016"
Centre For Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies, National Law University, Jodhpur In Collaboration with Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India is organising Three-Day Online Certificate Course Programme on "Changing Paradigms Of Insolvency And Bankruptcy Code, 2016"
Dates of event: 21st January to 23rd January 2022
Course Objective: To further the goal of IBBI to create awareness amongst the various stakeholders i.e., Academicians, Practitioners, Professionals and Students about the rapidly evolving Insolvency legal regime in the Country, as a part of its Insolvency Advocacy Initiative in which the National Law University, Jodhpur plays an important role. Additionally, the Course will act as a bridge between the basic concepts of the regime of IBC and the contemporary developments and changes that are being introduced within the legal framework through various amendment and the judicial pronouncements, as well as provide a platform for the participants to interact with experts of national and global repute.
Who can participate: Academicians, young practitioners, professionals and students
- Prof. Scott Pryor [Professor, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Campbell University]
- Mr. Rajesh Kumar Gupta [Chief General Manager, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India]
- Dr. K.S. Ravichandran [Practitioner with over 25 years of experience & Managing Partner, KSR & Co.]
- Dr. Neeti Shikha [Associate Dean, Indian School of Public Policy]
- Mr. Debanshu Mukherjee [Co-Founder & Practise Head, Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy]
- Mr. Nilang T. Desai [Partner, AZB & Partners]
- Dr. Risham Garg [Associate Professor of Law, National Law University, Delhi & Member, Academic Committee & SIPI Task Force on Insolvency best practices]
- Mr. Piyush Mishra [Partner, L&L Partners]
- Mr. Satish Kumar Gupta [Insolvency & Stressed Asset Professional, Ex RP Essar Steel]
- Dr. Rosmy Joan, [Assistant Professor, National Law University, Jodhpur]
- Mr. Ankit Shrivastava, Assistant Professor, Dharmarashtra National Law University, Jabalpur
- Domestic Participants:
- Academicians/Practitioners/Professionals: INR 2000/- only. The Early Bird Registration fees shall be INR 1750/- only.
- Students (Undergraduate/Masters/PhD Research Scholars): INR 1500/-. The Early Bird Registration fees shall be INR 1250/- only.
- International Participants:
- Academicians/Practitioners/Professionals: USD 200. The Early Bird Registration fees shall be USD 175 only.
- Students (Undergraduate/Masters/PhD Research Scholars): USD 100. The Early Bird Registration fees shall be USD 75 only.
Payment mode: Online
How to apply:
- All the participants must upload payment receipt in the registration form. Failure in doing the same will lead to cancellation of registration;
- The purpose of payment shall be "Registration fees towards participation in CIBS – IBBI Online Certificate Course";
- Participation link shall only be sent on completion of the registration process and payment of requisite fees;
- A virtual participation certificate will be delivered to the participant only after the successful completion of the certificate course, which would entail mandatory attendance in all the sessions of the course.
Last date for registration: 19th January 2022
Click here to register
Click here for the official notification