NLO- Centre For Consumer Law & SAMADHAN Organising 45 Hours Mediation Training Programme
NLO- Centre for Consumer law is in collaboration with Delhi High Court Mediation and Conciliation center "SAMADHAN" presents 45 hours mediation training programme at NLUO campus, Cuttack, Odisha.
Dates of event: 26th – 31st December 2021
Objective of the programme:
- Identify dispute and its development
- Learn the mediation procedure and practice
- Learn and develop competencies, techniques, and methods to mediation like active listening, reframing, reflecting-back, summarizing and paraphrasing, etc.
- Identify deadlocks and how to deal with them
- Improve their skills in writing mediation agreements and related matters for settling disputes through mediation.
Recourse persons: Advocate Veena Raali [Organising Secretary, Delhi High Court Mediation and Conciliation Centre], Advocate J.P. Sengh [Senior Advocate and Member Overseeing Committee, Samadhan, Delhi High Court Mediation and Conciliation Centre]
Brochure of the event can be accessed here
Who can participate: Academicians, Scholars, Advocates, Government officers, VCOs and professional from various sectors, Entrepreneurs who want to develop their skills in mediation.
No of participants : 50
- INR 7,000 (without accommodation)
- INR 10,000 (with accommodation)
- The participants not availing accommodation will be provided tea and snacks (2 times) and lunch during the training programme.
- The participants availing accommodation at NLUO Campus will be provided breakfast, tea and snacks, dinner at hostel and tea snacks and lunch during the training programme.
- Payment details are as follows:
- Tanuj Sharma – + 91 9650060523
- Sachin Jain – + 91 9617247766
Click here to register
Click here to download the brochure
For any queries or information, you may write to [email protected] or contact at +91 9617247766