Maharashtra National Law University is organizing its First National Banking Law Conclave at MNLU Campus, Mumbai.
Dates of events: 27th & 28th January 2022
Objective of the programme:
- The idea of the First National Banking Law Conclave is to act as a platform for scholarly insights of persons of eminence.
- It is the event that acts as an interface for dialogue among people across the spectrum of banking laws.
- The key objectives of the Conclave are to stimulate research and debate on contemporary issues and develop a better understanding of the legal framework relating to the banking sector.
Who can participate: Senior Legal Professionals, Policymakers for banks, Senior Banking Professionals, Bank Law Officers, Officers of General Banking, Researchers and Law Students.
- Registration with paper presentation : Rs. 1200/-
- Registration without Paper Presentation : Rs. 700/- (Fee will not be refunded.)
Payment Mode: Online
- Word Limit: 3000-5000 words (Including citations and References)
- The Paper can be Authored by a maximum of two (02) People.
- The citation style can be Bluebook (20th ed.) citation or any standard citation
- Font- Times New Roman,
- Font Size- 12
- Margin 1 inch from all sides (Standard Format)
- Spacing should be 1.5
Registration & Submission Deadline: 15th December 2021
Click here for registration
Click here for the official notification