NALSAR Is Organising 3rd Public International Law Moot Court Competition
NALSAR is organising its 3rdPublic International Law Moot Court Competition, the NALSAR-UNHCR Public International Law Moot Court Competition, with UNHCR as the title sponsor in association with Migration and Asylum Project (M.A.P.)
Dates of event:15th– 17thJuly 2022.
Awards & Certificate:
· Winning Team: Cash Prize of INR 50,000/- and a trophy
· Runners-up Team: Cash Prize of INR 25,000/-, and a trophy
· Best International Team: Cash Prize of INR 10,000/-
· Best Speaker: Cash prize of INR 10,000/-, and a trophy
· Second-Best Speaker- Cash prize of INR 7,500/-
· Team with Best Memorial - Applicants: Cash prize of INR 10,000/-, and a trophy
· Team with Best Memorial - Respondent: Cash prize of INR 10,000/-, and a trophy
· Best Researcher: Cash prize of INR 10,000/-, and a trophy
· Second-Best Researcher: Cash Prize of INR 7,500/-
· All participating teams will be provided with a certificate of participation
Who can register:The Competition is open to students currently enrolled in LL.B. Undergraduate Degree Courses or LL.M. Postgraduate Degree Courses.A team is not permitted to have members from more than one institution.No more than one team may represent an institution.
How to register: Interested candidates, kindly complete all the registration formalities stated in the Official Rules of the moot on or before May 29th, 2022 (11:59 P.M. IST). For detailed instruction please refer to the Rule Book.
Last date to register: 29th May 2022
Click here for the schedule of moot court competition
Click here for the moot court preposition
Click here for the rule book
Click here for the brochure
Click here for the official notification