Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU),Mumbai presents Postgraduate Diploma In Animal Laws, Rights, And Protection
Course duration: 1 year
Course objective: The Post-Graduate Diploma in Animal Laws, Rights & Welfare is designed to provide participants with adequate knowledge and exposure to Legal Framework governing animal rights and welfare such as:
- Legal Framework of Wildlife conservation including protocol for care of exhibited wildlife.
- Administrative structure for animal welfare in India.
- Role and responsibilities state and other authorities.
- Trade in animals
- Bio-diversity and Animal Life
- Animal rights Advocacy
- Smt. Maneka Gandhi (Honorary Visiting Professor & Course Advisor, Hon'ble Member of Parliament)
- Patron Prof. (Dr.) Dilip Ukey (Vice-Chancellor, MNLU Mumbai)
Course fees: Rs.10,000/-
Last date to register: 15th March 2022
Click here for the official notification