Centre For Training & Research In Commercial Regulations of Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai Launches Certificate Course in Merger & Acquisition
Dates of events: February- May 2022
- Internal & External Corporate restructuring;
- Mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, spin-offs, etc.,
- Take Over code and commonly used takeover tactics and defenses;
- Various valuation techniques involved and their practical limitations;
- Tax benefits in various types of structuring
- Post-Merger Challenges, human resource and other risks, insurance schemes;
- Advantages and disadvantages of alternative ways to exit businesses and
- Joint ventures as alternatives to mergers and acquisitions.
Who can participate: lawyers, academicians (law, commerce & management), bankers, CS, CA, Insolvency Professionals (IP) along with Undergraduate & Postgraduate students of law, commerce and management.
Registration Fees: Rs. 8,000/-
Examination Fees: Rs. 3000/-
How to apply: Interested Candidate may write at [email protected]. Registration form and Bank details would be provided to the interested candidates.
Last date for registration: 31st January 2022
Click here for the official notification