Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai is organising Certificate Course/Faculty Development Programme On Competition Law.
Dates of events: 7th to 13th February 2022
Course objective: One week training programme has been designed to give information about the competitive environment prevalent in India and contemporary challenges faced by it. The training programme apart from making aware of the Competition Law & the allied issues would also discuss in detail the role of the regulatory authority CCI in implementing the Competition regime.
Who can participate:
- Competition Law teachers or teachers intending to teach Competition Law
- Economics teachers
- Law/ Economics/ Commerce/ Management students
- Employees of a Company
- Anyone interested to know the competition regime in India & World
- Partners & Associates of Top Law Firms
- Faculties of NLUs & Reputed Central/State University
- UG Students: Rs. 3000/-
- Others: Rs. 5000/-
Click here for the official notification