Maharashtra National Law university (MNLU) is organising First National Banking Law Conclave conference.
Dates of event: 22nd & 23rd April 2022
Course objective: The key objectives of the Conclave are to stimulate research and debate on contemporary issues and develop a better understanding of the legal framework relating to the banking sector.
Who can participate: Senior Legal Professionals, Policymakers for banks, Senior Banking Professionals, Bank Law Officers, Officers of General Banking, Researchers, and Law Students
- Word Limit: 3000-5000 words (Including citations and References)
- The Paper can be Authored by a maximum of two (02) People.
- The citation style can be Bluebook (20th ed.) citation or any standard citation
- Font- Times New Roman,
- Font Size- 12
- Margin 1 inch from all sides (Standard Format)
- Spacing should be 1.5
- Registration with a paper presentation: Rs. 1200/- per author (In the case of two authors, separate registration and payment is required.)
- Registration as Attendees for the conclave: Rs. 700/-
How to register: The abstract and full paper can be submitted through email: [email protected]
Last date to register: 05th March 2022
Click here to register
Click here for the official notification