ILS Organising National Conference On Independence Of Judiciary & Judicial Accountability
ILS Law College, Pune is organizing two-days national conference on independence of judiciary & judicial accountability: contemporary challenges and solutions
Dates of event: 26th & 27th February 2022
- To examine the constitutional architecture of the Judiciary.
- To examine various facets and issues pertaining to independence of judiciary.
- To examine the judicial rulings on independence of judiciary.
- To comparatively analyze the process of appointments of judges
Registration fees: Rs. 500/- only (Inclusive of GST).
- Abstract should not be more than 300 words.
- Abstract should contain Title, Name of the Author(s) & Keywords
- Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12 pt. & Line Space: 1.5
- Paper should be of 5000-6000 words.
- Manuscript should contain Title, Name, and Designation of the Author.
- For Footnotes, Font: Times New Roman, Size: 10 pt. & Line Space: 1 • Citation Methodology: Journal of Indian Law Institute (JILI) (latest edition of ILI style (http://ili.ac.in/cstyle.pdf )
Some of the important dates:
- Registration & Submission of Abstract: 10th Feb.2022
- Last date of Registration (Attendees): 24th Feb 2022
- Submission of Full Paper: 24th Feb.2022
- Intimation of Selection of Paper for Publication: 12th Feb. 2022
- Date of Seminar: 26th and 27th Feb.2022
How to participate:
- Each participant must register and pay the registration fees to confirm participation.
- For submission of abstract registration by payment of fees is compulsory.
- For registration in 'students' category, College/ University Photo ID card is mandatory.
- Only one co-author is permitted. However, if co-author is not attending the conference, he/she need not pay the registration fees.
- Abstract without registration fees shall not be accepted. Payment of registration fees
- entitle the participants to attend the conference, even in case of rejection of abstract.
- Abstracts and papers should be sent at [email protected]
- Participants shortlisted by the organizing committee will present their papers in the parallel sessions of the conference.
- Selected research papers will be published.
Last date to register: 24th February 2022
Click here for the brochure
Click here to register
Click here for the official notification