CWL & NLUO Presents Paper Castle On The Occasion Of International Women's Day
The Centre for Women & Law (CWL) & National Law University of Odisha (NLUO) presents "Paper Castles". The Centre is delighted to organize a small event on the occasion of this year's International Women Day.
Objective of the event: Paper Castles is aimed to generate the spirit of togetherness to stand against the biases existing in the society.
Event Theme: #Break the Bias
- The event includes submissions under four categories on the theme #BreakTheBias:
1. Short Film (5 Minutes)
2. Short Stories – Creative Writing
- All submissions shall be compiled and published in the form of an e-compendium on the center's website and other social media handles.
Who can participate: The event is open to one and all.
Awards & Certificate: Cash prizes for the best entry in each category. All entries will get a certificate of participation and the best entries in each category will get exciting cash prizes.
- Submissions should be the original work of the contributor and should not have been published elsewhere. Any form of plagiarism is strictly prohibited and the submission shall be original, unpublished, and an outcome of the author's own efforts.
- The format shall be Times New Roman, Font Size 12 Justified Alignment and Line Spacing 1.5.
- The submissions shall be preferred in English and Hindi language only.
- The name and institution of the author(s) should be mentioned in the submission.
- Co-authorship is not permitted.
- There is no word limit for the submissions.
- Submissions should not contain any offensive, abusive, derogatory or potentially defamatory content.
How to register: All submissions for the Centre by student authors must be uploaded via Google Form only. Kindly do not send submissions via email
Last date of submission: 06th March 2022, 11:59 pm
Click here for the Google form link
Click here for the women's day proposal
Click here for the International Women's Day banner