CTRCR Of MNLU Organising Online National Conference On Competition Law & Practices
Centre for Training and Research in Commercial Regulations (CTRCR) of Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai is organising Online National Conference on Competition Law & Practices
Date of event: 12th February 2022
Objective of the program: to Provide an interactive forum to engage in the discourse on Substantive and Procedural laws to assess potentially anticompetitive business practices.
- Stimulate research and debate on contemporary challenges in digital market economy
- Develop a better understanding of competition concerns in India and different jurisdictions
- Create network among the academicians, researchers, students and industry (particularly those working in the area of Competition Law) so as to develop an environment for exchange of ideas between academia and industry.
Who can participate: students, researchers, academicians, executives of companies and practitioners in the area of Competition Law. The conference will have a balance of lectures and presentations from the academia as well as the practitioners.
- Under Graduate Students
- Early Bird Registration Rs. 500/-
- Late Registration Rs. 750/-
- Research Scholars/Teachers/Professionals
- Early bird Registration Rs. 1000
- Late Registration Rs. 1500
- A 500-word abstract of the paper including research questions, methodology and expected results along with one-page curriculum vitae and contact details should be submitted initially.
- Authors of selected abstracts will then be invited to submit full original papers of not more than 5000 words. The paper should be original. It should be submitted in word, single spaced in Times Roman 12 and the margins should be 4.9cm (top & bottom) and 4.5 cm (left and right margins).
- Foot notes should follow The Bluebook: A uniform System of citation 20th Edition with font of Times Roman 10.
How to apply: Abstracts have to be submitted as word documents, with a covering letter containing the name, designation and affiliation/profile of the author(s), and should be emailed to [email protected] with subject 'Abstract Submission'
- On abstract being selected, the author/authors have to register by making online payment. In case of more than one author, all the co-authors have to register separately.
- After registration, participants shall write a mail to [email protected] with subject 'Registration and Payment Details'.
- The mail shall include Amount deposited, proof of deposit, date of transaction and Transaction ID.
Important dates and deadlines for Paper Presentation:
- Last date of submission of abstracts: 2 February 2022
- Review, Selection and intimation to authors: 4 February 2022
- Last Day for Early Bird Registration for conference: 6 February 2022
- Last Day of Submission of Full Paper & Late Registration: 9 February 2022
- Conference Date: 12 February 2022
Last date to apply: 2nd February 2022