CCG-NLU Delhi Presents Online Certificate Course On Technology Law And Policy
The Centre for Communication Governance (CCG) at the National Law University, Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for an online Certificate Course on Technology Law and Policy.
Date of session: February 2022 to July 2022 (6months)
No of participants: A total of 35 seats are available for the course.
Course objective: To learn about-
- Information Technology & Cyber Laws
- Privacy and Data Protection
- Emerging Technology
- Platform Governance
- Cybersecurity and Information Security
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- Competition Law and Technology
Who can participate:
- Lawyers / advocates, professionals (corporate, industry, government, civil society, media / journalists), policy professionals, academicians, and research scholars interested in the field of technology and information law and policy and graduates from any discipline are well positioned to apply for the course
- Candidates having an undergraduate degree in any field (legal as well as non-legal fields) from a recognized university, with a minimum of 55% marks, are eligible to apply for this course.
- Students currently in their 4th and 5th year of a five-year law program are also eligible to apply.
- There shall be no restriction as to age, nationality, gender, employment status in the admission process.
Essential qualification: To earn the course certificate a student must have attended 75% of the live online sessions, and score a minimum of 50 percent for each assignment/assessment including in the final assessment exam.
Course fees: INR 50,000/- (all-inclusive and non-refundable) to be paid at the time of registration.
Last date to register: 15th February 2022
Click here to register
Click here for the official notification