9th National Law University Odisha Bose & Mitra & Co. International Maritime Arbitration Moot 2022 Oral Rounds
National Law University Odisha is organizing its 9th Bose & Mitra & Co. International Maritime Arbitration Moot 2022.
Dates of the event: 24th to 27th March 2022
Objective of the programme: attracting some of the brightest minds and sharpening their advocacy abilities in the burgeoning fields of maritime law and arbitration
Awards & Certificate:
- Winner: ₹ 1,50,000 as prize money and Three internship slots at Bose & Mitra & Co.
- Runner's up: ₹ 75,000 as prize money and Three internship slots at Bose & Mitra & Co.
- Best Oralist: ₹ 35,000 as prize money and One internship slot at Bose & Mitra & Co.
- Best Memorial: ₹ 25,000 as prize money.
Who can participate:
- All students registered with law schools, faculties of law and other higher educational institutions offering a law degree program or offering law as a part of its program of study are eligible to participate in the Competition.
- All participants must be students pursuing either undergraduate or postgraduate law course (including LL.M. programs) or its equivalent conducted by any recognized institution. No student who has been licensed to practice law is eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Preliminary registration fee- INR 1500 or USD 50 (by all the Indian teams and overseas teams participating in the competition respectively.)
- Final registration fee- INR 5500 will be charged for Indian Teams and USD 100 for the overseas teams (This fee shall be inclusive of accommodation on the competition days and transportation to and from the competition venue to the accommodation)
- The Written Submissions shall be e-mailed in MS Word format (.doc or .docx) and PDF format to [email protected].
- 'Author's Name' shall be strictly removed from the MS Word Format (.doc or .docx) and PDF Format before soft-copy submissions.
- Teams are required to submit 7 (seven) hard copies of the Written Submission for each side during the registration on 24th March 2022.
- The hard copies should preferably be soft bound and must be a replica of the soft copy. Any changes in the hardcopy vis-à- vis the soft copy will entail disqualification. The decision of TMS will be final in this regard.
How to apply: Each team shall register for the competition by duly filing the online registration form, available on the official website before 22nd January 2022 (11:59 P.M. IST).
Some of the important dates:
- 31st December 2021: Last Date for Seeking Clarifications to the Case Study
- 10th January 2022: Release of Clarifications to the Case Study
- 22nd January 2022: Last Date for Registration and Payment of the Preliminary Registration Fees
- 01st February 2022: Last Date for Submission of Memorials
- 2nd February 2022: Last Date for Submission of Memorials (with penalty)
- 22nd February 2022: Results of Memorial Qualifier Rounds
- 17th March 2022: Last Date for Payment of the Final Registration Fees
- 24th-27th March 2022: Oral Rounds
Registration & submission deadline: 22nd January 2022
Click here for the brochure
Click here for competition rules
Click here to register
Click here for the official notification