S Mani Centre for Air and Space Law (VSMCASL) Gujarat National Law University in collaboration with the Institute of Air Law, Space Law and Cyber Law, University Of Cologne, Germany is organising the 6th Edition of GNLU Air and Space Law Academy (GASLA) 2021. The 6th Edition is scheduled to be organised virtually from 20 - 24 September 2021.
- Latest issues in space law including but not limited to space tourism, space debris, commercial space mining, environmental harm, space exploration, international liability for incidents in space
- National space policies
- Current challenges relating to territorial sovereignty and its extension in air and space
- Aviation-related crimes and Aerial Terrorism
- Air Accidents and Incident Investigation
- Regime Governing Military and Civil Airports
- Case laws relating to International Air Law
Legislative and Regulatory Authorities; Armed Forces; Professionals from Aviation and Space Industry; International Organizations; Institutions focused on Private and Public Capacity building; Faculty Members; Scholars; Researchers and Students
Indian Students (UG, PG or Full-time Research Scholar): INR 2000 + 18% GST = INR 2360/-
Indian Professionals (Academician, Official, etc.): INR 5000 + 18% GST = INR 5900/-
Foreign Nationals: USD 100
Last date for Registration and payment of Fees: 15th September, 2021
Click here to register.
Click here to download the brochure.