Walk- In- Interview: Legal Officer Vacancy at NITC
National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) invites application from eligible candidates for walk- in- interview on contract basis for the post of Legal Officer purely on temporary basis for a period of one year (with the option of extension – based on performance).
No of post: 01
Salary: Rs. 50000 (monthly remuneration)
- First class Bachelor's Degree in Law from recognized University/Institute.
- At least five years of experience as an advocate or law officer in the Legal Department of Central or State Govt. or any renowned organization/established law firm.
How to apply:
- Selected candidates will be informed by e-mail/mobile and they are expected to join immediately.
- The candidates are required to produce the following documents (original) at the time of interview.
i. Valid Photo ID
ii. Age Proof certificate
iii. All Academic/professional certificates with mark lists
iv. OBC-NCL candidates should bring non-creamy layer certificate issued by an Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar. The certificate should be recent.
v. EWS candidates should produce an income and asset certificate issued by the competent authority and the certificate should be recent.
- Interested candidates with the requisite qualification and experience shall carry along with all relevant certificates in original and their self-attested copies (one each), while coming for the selection process.
- Candidates without original certificates as against their claims will not be permitted to take part in the selection process or considered for appointment.
- Only certificates from Government or Government recognized institutions will be accepted.
- Any changes of dates etc. will be published in the website only and not by any other mode.
Date of Walk- In- Interview: 7th June 2022 10.30 AM
Click here for the official notification