Senior Consultant (Legal) Vacancy In NHSRC
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Consultant (legal)
No of post: 01
Age limit: upto age of 55 years on the last date of submitting application and having sound health to undertake field visits.
Essential qualification: A bachelor's degree in law from a recognised institution/ University.
Eligibility: 10-15 years in legal matters out of which 2-4 years' experience must be with central govt. and having exposure to the following areas: -
1. Handling of Court cases/ arbitration cases including those related to recruitment/ establishment/ contractual cases at High Court and Supreme Court level.
2. Experience of examination and analysis of Law/ Statue.
3. Sound knowledge of Government administrative regulations/ experience in Legal
procedures/ labour laws/ arbitration matters; and
4. Fluency in written and oral English/ Legal drafting skills.
5. Familiarity with Public Health Systems and Govt. Schemes such as NHM.
Salary: Rs. 90,000 to 1,50,000 lakh per month.
How to apply: Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only.
Last date to apply: 10th January 2023
Click here for the official notification