Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor (Legal) Vacancy in DNLU
Dharmashastra National Law University invites application from eligible candidates for the post of professor/ associate professor/ assistant professor (legal)
• Professor- As per 7CPC (Academic Level 14 with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,44,200/-)
• Associate professor- As per 7CPC (Academic Level 13A with rationalized entry pay of Rs.1,31,400/-)
• Assistant professor- per 7CPC (Academic Level 10 with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 57, 700/-)
• Professor- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
i. A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
ii. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years' experience.
• Associate professor- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
i. A Master's Degree with at least $5% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
ii. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
• Assistant professor- A Master's degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian university, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Relaxations of 5% shall be allowed at the Master Level for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC (NCL) / Differently Abled Category for the purpose of eligibility and assessing good academic record for direct recruitment. The eligibility marks of 55% for equivalent grade) and the relaxation of 5% to the above-mentioned categories are permissible, based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace marks procedure.
i. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the national Eligibility test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the SIR, or a similar test accredited
ii. by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET
How to apply:
• Application Form may be printed/downloaded by the candidates from the DNLU website http://www.mpdn/u.ac.in and the duly filled-in application form may be submitted along with the demand draft of Rs. 2000/- in case of General category and Rs. 1500/- in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories (drawn in favour of Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur, payable at Jabalpur) to the Registrar, BRBRAITT Campus, South Civil Lines, Ridge Road, Jabalpur (M.P.) 482001, [email protected], 0761- 2605555, 2600070
Last date to apply: before 06th June 2022 up to 05:00 pm