Policy Research Associate Vacancy At Kashish Aneja's Office
Kashish Aneja (International Legal Consultant, Global Health Law & Privacy Law) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Policy Research Associate with his office.
No of post: 01
- Prior experience or demonstrated commitment to health law/policy, either domestic or international.
- Good writer and interest in writing and refining materials for a variety of audiences
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work with modest supervision
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise, handle multiple tasks, and meet tight deadlines
- Candidates from LMICs and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Salary: Remuneration will be commensurate to the level of skills and experience.
- Legal and policy research related to a diverse range of topics, with emphasis on national and global health law, public health policy, public private partnerships, regulatory law, commercial law, and constitutional law. This includes writing, editing, and assisting with the preparation of publications, reports, and litigation drafting.
- Attending virtual policy events hosted by international organizations including the WHO, World Bank, UN, etc.
- Providing some administrative support, including organizing international events at the Society for Democratic Rights.
- The associate will be encouraged to develop and pursue their own interests related to health law and policy, and we seek to support broader efforts at professional development related to domestic and global policy issues
- Flexible timings and remote work
How to apply:
To apply, please fill out the form below by Monday, May 31, 2022. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSejTN3ODr4NGeLgBD7NJ3_FZ-YGS1jb5hBVIhpesAcoul7YdA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Last date to apply: 31st May 2022