Consultant (Legal) Vacancy At Oil India Limited
The Oil India Limited (OIL) is inviting applications for engaging Consultant (Land) at Pipeline Headquarters (PHQ) OIL, Guwahati on a consolidated honorarium for a period of 06 (six) months.
No. of Posts: 01
Remuneration: Rs. 60,000/- per month along with other benefits.
Educational Qualification: LL.B.
Experience: 30 years
• Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) of minimum 03 years’ duration.
• Must have retired at least from the post of Chief Manager (Grade E) or equivalent post from OIL or any other PSU under MoP&NG.
• Must have a minimum of 30 years of experience in handling land/ estate matters.
• Must have knowledge of The Land Acquisition Act (1894/2013), The Forest (Conservation) Act-1980, The Assam Public Premises (Eviction of Unauthorized Occupants) Act-1971, The Assam Land and Revenue Regulations-1886, The Registration Act-1908, The Transfer of Property Act-1882.
• Must have knowledge of policy, applicable laws, and regulatory scenarios of the Indian Oil & Gas Sector and an understanding of the oil and natural gas value chain and land matters, along with strong analytical and presentation skills is desirable
Age Limit: 65 years
How to Apply: Candidates may apply by filling out the prescribed application form attached to the notification.
Last Date to Apply: August 11, 2023