NLU Delhi Invites Applications For Engaging Legal Fellows
The National Law University, Delhi is inviting applications and is seeking to engage Legal Fellows on a contractual basis for the Fair Trial Fellowship Programme (FTF) supported by a grant from the Azim Premji Foundation.
Job Location: Nagpur
No. of Vacancies: 2
Salary: Rs. 30,000-40,000/- per month
Educational Qualification: LL.B.
Experience: 2 years
• Registration as a practicing Advocate (Sanad) with the Bar Council of any State in India
• Minimum 2 years of experience in criminal law practice at the trial court level.
• Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking Marathi.
• Ability to read, write, and speak English.
• Familiarity with the use of MS Office, emails, and the internet.
• Prior work experience in work with the District Legal Services Authority is desirable.
Last Date to Apply: June 25, 2023