NLU Delhi Invites Applications For The Post Of Legal Strategy Co-ordinator
The National Law University, Delhi is inviting applications for the post of Legal Strategy Co-ordinator on a contractual basis for the Fair Trial Fellowship Programme (FTF) supported by a grant from the Azim Premji Foundation.
Job Location: Nagpur
No. of Vacancies: 01
Salary: Rs. 65,000-75,000/- per month
Educational Qualification: LL.B.
Experience: 5 years
• Registration as a practicing Advocate (Sanad) with the Bar Council of any State in India
• Minimum 5 years of experience in litigation in trial court/ criminal appellate court.
• Familiarity with the workings of the State and District Legal Aid Systems would be preferred
• Proficiency in English and Marathi is necessary.
• Familiarity with MS Office, emails, and the internet is required.
Last Date to Apply: June 25, 2023