NLSIU Invites Applications For The Posts Of Senior Lawyer And Lawyer
The National Law School of India University (NLSIU) is inviting applications for the posts of Senior Lawyer and Lawyer on a contractual basis.
No. of Posts: 2
Remuneration: Not mentioned
Educational Qualification: LL.B.
Experience: 5 years (Senior Lawyer) 2 years (Lawyer)
• Should be enrolled in the Bar Council of India (BCI) and be eligible to practice in a court of law.
• Demonstrated proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing Kannada and English fluently.
• Ability to work in a team, contributing to both team and individual goals.
• Analytical and Research skills, collation skills, communication skills (written and oral), time-management skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the use of G-Suite, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Self-driven, collaborative as well as the ability to work independently, attention to detail.
Last Date to Apply: May 12, 2023
Click here to apply (Senior Lawyer)
Click here to apply (Lawyer)
Click here for the official notification (Senior Lawyer)