Empanelment Of Advocates & Law Firms To Represent National Institute of Fashion Technology
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi is inviting applications for empanelment of Advocates or Law Firms to represent the NIFT and its officers / officials before Supreme Court / Delhi High Court and other Courts, Forums, Authorities and Tribunals.
Location: New Delhi
Retainership Fee for Legal Advisor- Rs. 25,000/- per month
Lump sum fee to be payable to the Legal Advisor per court case- Rs. 20,000/- per case
Educational Qualification: LL.B.
1. The Advocates / Law Firms should have minimum 10 (ten) years of standing practice.
2. The Advocates/ Law Firms should hold a valid PAN and GST number. Attach Photostat copies.
3. The Advocates / Law Firms should be on the panel of at least 3 Government Departments/PSUs/Educational Institutes at the time of responding to this Notice. Documentary evidence for the same needs to be enclosed.
4. The Advocates/ Law Firms should have successfully handled at least five cases for Government/PSU/Educational Institutes, etc.
5. The Advocates/ Law Firms should not have been blacklisted/ debarred by any institution of the Central or State government. A self attested certificate in this regards on the letter head of the Advocate / Firm may be submitted.
6. The age should not exceed 62 years.
7. The Advocates / Law Firms who have longest length of service will be shortlisted. Documentary evidence for the same needs to be enclosed.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply by filling out the prescribed application form attached to the notification.
Last Date to Apply: September 26, 2023, by 2:00 p.m.