Senior Consultant (Legal) Vacancy At NHSRC
The National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is inviting applications for the post of Senior Consultant (Legal) on a contractual basis.
Location: New Delhi
No. of Posts: Not mentioned
Remuneration: Rs. 90,000-1,50,000/- per month
Educational Qualification: LL.B.
Experience: 5 years
• A working knowledge of important health-related laws.
• Excellent legal research, analysis, drafting, and presentation skills.
• Willingness to travel to states & districts to provide technical assistance.
• Ability to work individually with minimum supervision and on different assignments simultaneously to meet tight timelines.
• An understanding of the public health structure and systems in India.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Computer proficiency with a high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Age Limit: Below 45 years
How to Apply: Candidates may apply by filling out the prescribed online application form which is available on the NHSRC website- http://nhsrcindia.org
Last Date to Apply: July 25, 2023