Legal Consultant Vacancy At NHSRC
The National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) on behalf of Secretariat of the Interim Commission for Allied and Healthcare Professions, Ministry of Health & Family is inviting applications for the post of Legal Consultant purely on a contractual basis.
Location: New Delhi
No. of Posts: 01
Remuneration: Rs. 50,000/- per month
Educational Qualification: LL.B.
Experience: 5 years
- Minimum 5 years of experience in legal matters out of which 3 years with the government at. National or State level and is a must, familiarity with the public health system, and relevant government policies/ strategies.
- Knowledge and experience in handling court matters at the level of the High Court and Supreme Court of India.
- Familiarity with the public health system, and Government Schemes.
- Excellent communication skills, drafting skills, and good working knowledge of computers.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and working knowledge of Hindi are required and should have computer knowledge of MS Office and other applications.
- Strong interpersonal relations, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Formal educational qualification, experience, and age could be relaxed when there is a published work of high quality or whenever there is work experience of specific relevance.
Age Limit: 55 years
How to Apply: Candidates may apply by filling out the prescribed online application which is available on the website: http://nhsrcindia.org
Last Date to Apply: May 9, 2023