Empanelment Of Standing Counsel At Supreme Court & High Courts For NCTE
The National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) is inviting applications for the engagement of Legal Counsel/Standing Counsel to represent it in the Supreme Court, High Courts, and their Benches all over the country.
No. of Posts: Various positions
Pay-Scale: Not mentioned
Educational Qualification: LL.B.
Experience: 10 years (Standing Counsel); 5 years (Panel Counsel)
• Must be enrolled/registered as an Advocate with the concerned State Bar Council.
• Must be an Advocate on Record for engagement in the Supreme Court. (For Standing Counsel)
• Have experience in handling civil/criminal/service matter cases.
• Must have 100 (SC)/ 50 (PC) appearances till 2022.
• Must have passed AIBE, if applicable.
Age Limit: 35-60 years (SC); 32-60 years (PC)
Last Date to Apply: July 26, 2023