NCLAT Invites Applications For The Post Of Law Research Associate
The National Company Law Tribunal (NCLAT) is inviting applications for the post of Law Research Associate on a purely contractual basis.
Locations: New Delhi and Chennai
No. of Posts: Delhi- 20; Chennai- 4
Remuneration: Rs. 60,000/- per month
Educational Qualification and Eligibility:
• Candidate should be a Graduate in Law (including an Integrated Degree Course in Law under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from any School/College/University/Institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court;
• Candidates who have passed all his/her examinations within the duration of their course are alone eligible to apply;
• Candidates who have obtained his/her Law Degree/LLM not earlier than two years as on the date of advertisement or any other date specified in the advertisement, are only eligible to apply for the assignment as LRA;
• Candidates studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course or the third year of the Three-Year Law Course after graduation in any stream will also be eligible to apply, subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification before taking up the assignment as LRA;
• Candidates pursuing Post Graduate Degree in Law or any other Degrees or Programmes requiring their compulsory attendance elsewhere, during part of expected period of engagement as Research Associates, are not eligible to apply for the assignment as LRA;
• Candidate must have research and analytical skills, writing abilities, including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as eSCR, Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw, etc; and
• Must have good knowledge of operation of computers and skill of using common software in use like MS office etc.
• Must have requisite knowledge of Company Law with IBC and in addition, the knowledge of Competition Law.
Age Limit: Below 30 years
How to Apply: Candidates may apply by filling out the prescribed application form attached to the notification.
Last Date to Apply: March 7, 2024