Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur invites application for the post of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian, Deputy Librarian and Assistant Librarian.
No of post: 06
Age limit: No age limit
Professor: As per 7CPC (Academic Level 14 with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,44,200/-)
Associate Professor: As per 7CPC (Academic Level 13A with rationalized entry pay of Rs.1,31,400/-)
Assistant Professor: As per 7CPC (Academic Level 10 with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 57, 700/-)
Teaching Associate: 40,000/- (per month)
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate. OR
- An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years' experience
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
- A Master's degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian university, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Relaxations of 5% shall be allowed at the Master Level for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC (NCL) / Differently Abled Category for the purpose of eligibility and assessing good academic record for direct recruitment. The eligibility marks of 55% (or equivalent grade) and the relaxation of 5% to the above-mentioned categories are permissible, based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace marks procedure.
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master's degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates who have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET/SET will be preferred.
- Application form duly filled in all respect by the candidate must be supported by attested copies of all certificates, Mark Sheets, evidence of teaching/research experience and production of LL.M./M.A./M.Phil./Ph.D./NET certificates, copies of reprints of published articles, certificate containing the record of date of birth, etc.
- Incomplete application form without signature of candidate or without the prescribed fee shall summarily be rejected.
- Qualifications and other conditions applicable are as prescribed in ugc regulations on minimum qualifications for appointment of teachers and other academic staff in universities and colleges and measures for the maintenance of standards in higher education, 2018 and as amended from time to time.
How to apply: Interested candidates should send their applications at the college's registered address to the official website http://www.mpdnlu.ac.in/ for detailed advertisement and for submission of offline application.
The last date for submission of offline application is 10th January 2022
Click here for the official notification