Senior Researcher Vacancy In NLU Delhi
The National Law University, Delhi invites application for the post of one Senior Researcher (Legal Aid) for the Fair Trial Programme('Programme')on a contractual basis, The contract will be for one year initially and can be extended on an annual basisat the discretion of the University. The Researcher will be responsible for undertaking researchand systems reform efforts as part of the Programme on issues around criminal justice, legalaid and fair trials
No of post: 01
Salary: The compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Either an LLM or a Master's degree in criminology.
- Relevant work experience of at least 3 years.
- High degree of familiarity with the criminal justice system is strongly preferred.
- Candidates with prior field research experience and academic publications, particularly on access to justice issues will be preferred.
- This is a full-time position based in Delhi.
How to apply:Interested persons may send their resume and a statement of purpose,
explaining their interest in working on issues of legal aid in the criminal justice system and the
contribution that they see themselves making through this position. The statement ofpurpose mustnot exceed 750 words.The resume and statement of purpose has to be sent by filling the form in the link and attaching the relevantdocuments.
Last date to apply: 31st March 2022
Click here for the official notification