Secretary Vacancy In Department Of Legal Affairs
Government of India invites applications/nominations for the post of Secretary to the Government of India in the Department of Legal Affairs (DoLA).
No of post: 01
Age limit: Preferably below the age of 57 years as on last date of receiving the applications
Salary: Rs.2,25,000/- (Level 17 of the pay matrix) and other allowances as admissible in respect of Secretary to Government of India.
- Law graduate from recognized university or equivalent.
- Is or has been a District Judge
- Officer of Indian Legal Service working in the scale of Additional Secretary to the Government of India having experience of one year in that scale
- Is a person of ability and having special knowledge of Law and professional experience of not less than 25 years in the areas of law, legal affairs, or any other field which in the opinion of Central Government would be useful to the post.
Practicing advocate: -
- having not less than 25 years of experience in the field of Law as advocate in the Supreme Court/High Court and
- must have 25 recorded judgements with applicant as the lead advocate
- Law Officer working in public/ reputed private sector organizations/law firms of repute at senior and responsible positions having not less than 25 years' experience in handling legal issues/ cases pertaining to Constitutional Law/Service Law/Commercial matters, Arbitration etc.
How to apply: Applications/nominations may be sent by post/courier to Shri A.K. Joshi, Director, Room No. 418-A, A-Wing, Fourth Floor, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi – 110001 superscripting Application for the post of Secretary, Department of Legal Affairs
Last date to apply: 14th March 2022
Click here for the official notification