Registrar Vacancy In PSERC
Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of registrar
No of post: 01
- Degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Serving/Retired Officers of the Central/State Government or PSU underState/Central Government holding analogous post, Judicial officers of state/central government) or equivalent post of District & Sessions Judge on regular basis;
- Minimum 5 years' experience of working on the post of Additional
- District & Sessions Judge or equivalent.
How to apply:
- Applications complete in all respect and supported by photocopies of all certificates related to educational qualification, qualifying service, nature of experience be submitted on specified proforma to the undersigned latest by 05.04.2022.
- Serving applicants should submit an advance copy of their application to the Commission within the specified period,however applications through proper channel shall be received latest by 12.04.2022.
- Applications received late or incomplete will not be entertained. The candidates who had already applied for the post of Registrar against vacancy circular No. 44/2020/12 need not apply afresh as their applications are available and will be considered.
Last date to apply: 05th April 2022
Click here for the official notification