Principal Vacancy At Andaman Law College
Andaman Law College invites application for the post of principal on contract basis for a period of 11 months.
No of post: 01
Age Limit: No age limit
Salary: Rs.1,53, 738/- (per month)
- Ph.D. degree in Law
- Professor / Associate Professor with a total service/experience at least fifteen years of teaching/research in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
- A minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC CARE LISTED journals.
- A minimum of 110 Research Score as per Appendix II Table 2
- The recruitment will be in accordance with the UGC Regulations 2018 and ANILES rules and regulations
- Candidates to be called for interview shall be done as per Appendix II, Table-2 (As per UGC Regulations, 2018).
- The appointment for the post of Principal will be on Contractual Basis for a period of 11 months and shall be extendable based on his/her satisfactory performance of the duties as assessed by the Chairman, ANILES
- Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to the criteria stipulated in the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified and their candidature will be cancelled. Concealment of fact/information or submitting false information will lead to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
How to apply: Interested candidates should send their applications at the college's registered address to the official website https://andamanlawcollege.andaman.gov.in for detailed advertisement and for submission of offline application
Last date for the submission of offline application is 06/01/2022
Click here for the official notification