Manager (Legal) Vacancy At UIDAI
Unique Identification Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Manager (Legal).
Educational Qualification: UG- LLB in any specialization
Experience: minimum 2 years, experience in handling legal matters in PSU / Companies / Corporate Houses / Law Firms / Law Research Institution, experience in Drafting rules/regulation/responses to legal notices/vetting contracts is desirable
· Circulars for providing clarification to the provisions of Aadhaar Act & Regulation in respect of authentication
· Notification or Directions to be issued to AUA/KUA/ASA
· Correspondence with Departments / Ministries which are involved in authentication
· Initiating actions against any entity (AUA/KUA/ASA) which is violating the Act/ Regulation or Agreement
· Regularly performing audit of AUA/ASA/KUA and taking appropriate actions
· Authentication related grievance redressal
· Compliance of court orders related to authentication
· To provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents
· Look into various contracts/agreements entered into by the UIDAI including drafting of the Contracts with new vendors and all matters arising out of it.
· Any other matters involving interpretation of laws/rules/regulations
How to apply: Candidates may apply online. Click here to apply.
Last date for submission of application: 20 December 2021
Click here for the official notification