Legal Vacancies At IRCTC
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. Invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Joint General Manager (E5)/Deputy General Manager (E4)/Manager (E3)/ Assistant Manager (E2) – Legal.
No of post: Joint General Manager (E5)/Deputy General Manager (E4)/Manager (E3)/ Assistant Manager (E2) – Legal -01.
Age limit: Maximum Age 55 years.
- Joint General Manager (E5): Rs. 15600-39100 GP 6600 6'* CPC/Level- 11, CDA pattern or 80000-220000, IDA pattern -OR-
- Deputy General Manager (E4): Rs. 15600-39100 GP 5400 6th PC/Level- 10, CDA pattern or 70000-200000, IDA pattern -OR-
- Manager (E-3): Rs. 9300-34800 GP 4800 6th CPC/Level- 8, CDA pattern or 60000-180000, IDA pattern, OR
- Assistant Manager (E-2): Rs. 9300-34800 GP 4600 6th CPC/Level- 7, CDA pattern with three years in the grade or 50000-160000, IDA pattern
- Degree in Law from a recognised university.
- At least 03 (three) years of experience in the Legal department of Indian Railways/Indian Railway PSs/Central Govt. Dept. & Ministries /CPSUs.
- Officers working in Indian Railways as APO/DPO/ACM/DCM/Law Officer/Asstt. Law officer/CLA or equivalent grades are eligible to apply - OR - Officers working in equivalent grades in the legal department of Indian Railway PUs/Central Govt. Dept. & Ministries /CPUs
How to apply: Candidates may apply through the proper channel for selection on a deputation basis to the above-mentioned vacancies in the prescribed proforma attached herewith. Zonal Railways etc, may forward the applications of eligible candidates' along with Vigilance/D&AR Clearance and PARs of last 03 years to Corporate Office/IRCTC, New Delhi. A scanned copy of the application in the enclosed format duly filled may also be sent by the candidate in advance through e-mail to [email protected] as to reach by 31.01.2022. Candidates are advised to paste the latest Passport Size Colour photograph on the application form.
Last date to apply: 31st January 2022
Click here for the official notification