Legal Officer Vacancy In RBI
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of legal officer in Grade B.
No of post: 02 (GEN/UR-01, OBC-01)
- 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years as on January 01, 2022 (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-2001).
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in case of candidates possessing LL.M. degree and 5 years in the case of candidates possessing Ph.D in Law
Salary: ₹55,200/- p.m. in the scale of ₹55200-2850(9)-80850-EB-2850(2)-86550 3300(4)-99750
- Bachelor's Degree in Law from any University/College/Institution, recognized by UGC and the Bar Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years.
- For SC/ST and PwBD candidate, minimum required marks shall be 45% in Bachelor's degree in Law in the aggregate of all semesters/years, if vacancies are reserved for them.
- ₹100/- (SC / ST/ PwBD, Intimation Charges only)
- ₹600/- (GEN / OBC / EWS, Application Fee including intimation charges)
How to apply: Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in and no other means/mode of application will be accepted. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix-I of the detailed advertisement which is available on the Bank's website www.rbi.org.in. The applicants are advised to submit a single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants' details, examination center, photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwriting undertaking, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Board and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
Last date to apply: 04th February 2022
Click here for the official notification