Legal Fellow Vacancy In TISS
Prayas is a Field Action Project of the Centre for Criminology and Justice, School of Social Work at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of legal fellow on contract for one year
No of post: 01
Salary: Rs. 30,000 per month (Approx)
Qualification and Experience:
- LLB degree
- Sanad for practising in Maharashtra
- Knowledge of computer skills./Ability- read, write and speak in Marathi, English Hindi.
- Familiarity with the use of MS-Office, emails and the internet.
- Preference may be given to lawyers with 2-3 years of legal practice.
- Ability to work effectively in teams as well as independently.
How to apply:
- Short-listed candidates will be informed over e-mail and/or mobile phone to appear for theonline interview to be held between the 1st Week or 2nd Week of April ,2022.
- Candidates are requested to apply to be sent by email to:[email protected]provided along with thisadvertisement on theInstitute website www.tiss.edu.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the acknowledgment of online application andkeep it for future reference.
- TISS reserves the right to modify the Selection Process with intimation to short-listedcandidates.
Last date to apply: 05th April 2022
Click here for the official notification